5 Tips to Prevent Virus Infections
- Eliminate sugar – the biggest cause of inflammation.
- Maintain exercise during winter months. Wear appropriate clothing to keep warm after completion of exercise.
- Keep regular sleeping hours; avoid repetitive late nights
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after handling food, babies/children.
- It is risky to touch your face (nose & eyes) after shaking hands with someone who has a cold. Foods to include: onions, garlic, olive oil, berries, fenugreek, turmeric, fatty fish, beetroot, broccoli, pre-soaked almonds
Supplements/remedies to consider – all available at My Wellness Centre.
- BodyGuard Plus: A unique form of stabilised oxygen combined with ionic silver. Assists in the control of Bacteria, Virus and Fungus. Can be used as a nasal/sinus spray, throat spray or topically bites & stings.
- Body Balance. Combination nine sea veggies & aloe vera to assist with immunity and general wellbeing.
- Have your zinc levels tested to make sure this valuable mineral for immunity is being absorbed. Complimentary test available at My Wellness Centre. Ask at your next appointment.
- UltraClean 85 Omega3 fish oil. New formulation requires only 5mls/serve. Add to breakfast smoothie or juice.